Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Potty Training

I'm going to start out with a funny story just cuz the other stuff I have to write about is no good.

I go to clean Cabo's stall yesterday, and the first thing I notice is that there is no pee spot. That bothers me, because every day there is a pee spot in the same place in his stall. I go in his stall, and I see he chucked his rubber feed bowl into the middle of the stall. But wait, its wet. The horse somehow peed directly into that bucket without getting it anywhere else. HILARIOUS! I can't imagine he did that on purpose, but we'll see! Nice aim, Cabo!

And now on for the Cassie update. She is not holding up- turns out the shoes were a temporary feel-good fix and now we're back to being lame. So I will most likely be picking her up this week and we will begin the Great Lameness Diagnosis w/ Dr. Hannah. Starting off with films and blocking and going from there. I could just leave her in training, but the board is so expensive, and I just can't justify it when my board is so cheap, which would leave more $$ for vet workup, and savings for going back into training, if able.

Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment