Friday, May 29, 2009

Homeward Bound

Cassie came home last night. After a long talk with the trainer, vet, and running the numbers, I decided I'd bring her home to do her vet work. She traveled like a dream. When she got home I walked her around a little to familiarize her with the place- she took it all in- was so funny to watch! I took her in the arena and had her do a couple of big circles so i could see the lameness- ya, definitely there. Not as awful as i thought it would be, but definitely concerning...and familiar.

So, she's scheduled for a vet's visit on June 9th. Hopefully we'll be able to diagnose her quickly and find a treatment that will help, and hopefully get her back on the working horse roster.

Cabo is doing great- he's such a little pony-pimp :) And now he has 2 girls in his field to play with. We plan on riding this weekend- hopefully all my chores and errands will not get in the way of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment